AJGI Scholarship Conditions
- The total number of scholarships (both amount and recipients) awarded each year will be announced upon the opening of the application process.
- The AJGI General Scholarships will be awarded at the end of the spring semester (late April or May).
- All prospective applicants must be high school seniors in good academic standing, must have have a GPA of 2.5 or higher and must be on track to graduate in May of their senior year.
- Applicants are not required to be playing golf in college, but must have participated in at least 4 Texas Junior Golf Tour or Rocky Mountain Junior Golf Tour events during their high school career.
- Recipients will be asked to prove acceptance into some form of continuing education (2-year or 4-year) beyond high school before scholarship is awarded.
- Any applicant or announced recipient that is discovered not to meet the above guidelines may be removed from the selection process or denied the scholarship.
AJGI Scholarship Guidelines & Procedures
- All applicants must completely fill out and submit the AJGI College Scholarship application. Partial applications will not be accepted.
- Any application received after the application deadline (including the submission of transcripts and Letters of Recommendation) will not be accepted.
- Substantial financial need is not a requirement for the AJGI College Scholarship, but applicants are encouraged to provide all information about themselves on the application, and financial need may be taken into consideration when selecting recipients.
- Funds will be distributed to recipients (or directly to the school) with the expectation of being used toward education and education-related expenses.