Do you want to play college golf? You can.
One of the foundational missions of the Texas Junior Golf Tour is provide junior golfers with the opportunities to chase after and fulfill their dreams. To further that mission, the TJGT created the College Bound Membership program to help high school golfers reach their goal of playing golf a the next level.
The TJGT College Bound Membership program is structured to educate, inform and guide players and parents through the twists, turns and rigors of college golf recruiting. Lead by TJGT Collegiate Liaison Amy Rosengarden and Executive Director Travis Measley, the goal of the CBM program is to provide the tools players and parents need to earn a college scholarship to play golf.
As part of the CBM program, each player gets…
- A one-on-one introductory meeting with Amy Rosengarden or Travis Measley
- Access to CBM advisor office hours and strategy sessions
- Guidance on how to build resumes, contact letters and e-mails to college coaches
- Access to CBM monthly webinars provided by CBM advisors
- Special College Coaches Q & A sessions and conference calls
- Access to CBM online resources, including the private CBM Facebook page
- A free subscription to the PING College Golf Guide
- Dr. Bruce Fleming’s “Play Collegiate Golf” e-book
- All 9 of Dr. Bruce Fleming’s “Play Collegiate Golf” webinars (provided through the CBM Facebook page)
To sign up today for the CBM program, click here.