Do you want to play college golf? You can.
One of the foundational missions of the Texas Junior Golf Tour is provide junior golfers with the opportunities to chase after and fulfill their dreams. To further that mission, the TJGT created the College Bound Program to help high school golfers reach their goal of playing golf a the next level.
The TJGT College Bound Program is structured to educate, inform and guide players and parents through the twists, turns and rigors of college golf recruiting. Lead by TJGT Collegiate Liaison Amy Rosengarden and Executive Director Travis Measley, the goal of the College Bound Program is to provide the tools players and parents need to earn a college scholarship to play golf.
As part of the CBP, each player gets…
- Access to CBP advisor office hours and strategy sessions
- Guidance on how to build resumes, contact letters and e-mails to college coaches
- Access to CBP monthly webinars provided by CBM advisors
- Special College Coaches Q & A sessions and conference calls
- Access to CBP online resources, including the private CBP Facebook page
- A free subscription to the PING College Golf Guide
- Dr. Bruce Fleming’s “Play Collegiate Golf” e-book
- All 9 of Dr. Bruce Fleming’s “Play Collegiate Golf” webinars (provided through the CBP Facebook page)